Data Matrix .NET Barcode Library/SDK for Windows Forms
Data Matrix Generating and Printing in Windows Forms Using .NET Barcode Generator/SDK
Data Matrix Barcode Generator/SDK for Winforms - Overview
For generating & printing 2D barcode Data Matrix in Windows forms using C# & VB class library, Data Matrix .NET Barcode Generator for Winforms
is developed by Aspper. This barcode generator is a strong named.NET control DLL, which supports Windows applications, console applications, class library, control library, and Windows service with runtime and fully written in C#.NET 2005.
.NET Barcode Generator
SDK library includes
ASP.NET Barcode Generator
C# Barcode Generator
VB.NET Barcode Generator
QR Code Generator .NET
QR Code Generator ASP.NET
QR Code Generator C#
QR Code Generator VB.NET
Data Matrix .NET
Data Matrix VB.NET
Data Matrix ASP.NET
Data Matrix C#
The Data Matrix barcode images generated by Data Matrix .NET Barcode Generator/Library for Winforms are quality and customizable. The images are pixel-based and support bar code generation in Tiff, Png, Jpeg, Gif, and Bitmap image formats.
Aspper.com helps .NET programmers to generate most popular dynamic linear and 2D barcodes in Winfroms applications using barcode library for .NET projects. Complete information & free trial package are provided.Code 39
Data Matrix Barcode Generator for Winforms - Benefits
- Data Matrix Barcode Generator control DLL could be integrated with VB.NET and C#.NET IDEs.
- To make data encoding simple, Data Matrix Barcode Generator includes ASCII, C40, Text, X12, Edifact, and Base 256 data encoding modes for different types of data. Moreover, Aspper provides auto data mode, which could automatically decide the best data mode for you.
- Tilde character could be encoded as data so that the Data Matrix could become compatible with GS1 barcode Standards.
- Each Data Matrix barcode images are drawn and sized in pixels.
- Square and rectangular Data Matrix symbols with different size could be generated.
- Module cells in Data Matrix could be sized as well.
- The symbol in the image could be rotated by 90, 180, or 270 degrees.
- All the Data Matrix symbols are compatible with the second edition of ISO / IEC 16022, which is the latest ISO barcode symbology Standards of Data Matrix.
- ECC200, Department of Defense UID, and ANSI/AIM C11 Data Matrix versions are supported.
Valid Data of Data-Encoding Modes
- ASCII Data Mode encodes ASCII characters (0-127).
- C40, Text and X12 data-encoding modes are potentially more compact for storing text data.
- Edifact Data Mode is used to encode 63 ASCII values and Unlatch character.
- Base 256 Data Mode is for byte encoding.
- Auto Data Mode is default data-encoding mode of the generator. It chooses the best data mode for users.
Aspper.com provides User Guide for Winforms
and complete solution for generate dynamic Data Matrix barcode symbolgoy into .NET applications.
How to dynamic generate Data Matrix in Winforms
How to Drag & Drop Data Matrix Barcode Generator Control to Winforms
- Install the Barcode Generator DLL in Visual Studio
- Add the control DLL to the Toolbox
- Drag and drop barcode generator control to your Windows application
- Select Data Matrix as the value of symbology property
- Start Debugging to preview the Data Matrix
- Customize the Data Matrix
How to Print Data Matrix in VB/C# Class Library
- Install Winforms Barcode Generator
- Add Data Matrix Generator for Winforms DLL to .NET project reference
- Use BarCode class to generate Data Matrix in your Class Library
- Add the following C#.NET code or VB.NET code to your .NET class:
BarCode barcode = newBarCode();
datamatrix.Data = "AspperDataMatrix";
datamatrix.BarcodeImageWidth = 175;
datamatrix.BarcodeImageHeight = 175;<
datamatrix.AutoResize = true;
Dim datamatrix As Aspper.Barcode.Encoder.ClassLibrary.BarCode =
datamatrix.Symbology = Aspper.Barcode.Encoder.ClassLibrary.Symbology.DataMatrix
datamatrix.DataMatrixFormatMode = Aspper.Barcode.Encoder.ClassLibrary.DataMatrixFormatMode.FM_16X16
datamatrix.Data = "AspperDataMatrix"
datamatrix.BarcodeImageWidth = 175
datamatrix.BarcodeImageHeight = 175
datamatrix.X = 1
datamatrix.Y = 60
datamatrix.AutoResize = True